Check out this free professional development opportunity for educators in Alaska:
Alaska Education Network – Project ECHO is a statewide initiative focused on uniting Alaska’s educational leaders with the intention of building a support network to reduce isolation while strengthening the link between leadership and student achievement.
Who Should Join?
Our target audience consists of ALL educators in the state of Alaska. Whether you are school or district leadership level, instructional level, an aspiring educator, or a community partner – you can benefit from attending sessions!
Why Join the Alaska Education Network?
- Build your support network of educational peers throughout the state while building capacity to increase student achievement in your district or school!
- Share and receive knowledge in a virtual learning network
- Gather useful information for real-life applications
- Meet educators from around the state
- Reduce and remove barriers to specialized knowledge
- Learn about what others around the state are doing
What Does the Alaska Education Network Offer?
- No cost to participating sites or individuals (we’re funded by Title IIA funds)
- Collaboration, support and ongoing learning with educational peers
- The opportunity to present a problem of practice and get feedback from other educators around the state
- Networking with other educators around the state
- Professional credit offerings
How Does It Work?
- Join a 75-minute video conference two times per month
- Join via internet (webcam & microphone) or a toll-free phone number
- Each session includes:
- A 30-minute educational presentation by one of your peers
- Problem of practice presentation and discussion