“The Anchorage School District unveiled on Monday a $563.6 million general fund budget for next year with a $15.3 million gap that would be mainly closed by eliminating 99 full-time classroom teacher positions…” Read the full story from the ADN.
- Senate Education unveils distance learning bill
- The consequences of forcing young kids to sit too long in class
- Will federal deregulation extend to school lunch programming?
- Senate seeks budget testimony, without a schools budget to discuss
- Wrangell School District fills budget gap, but fiscal uncertainty remains