Don’t Miss the Deadline!
Delegate Assembly, January 17-19, 2019, at The Hotel Captain Cook: www.neaalaska.org/da
Important deadlines and information for Local Presidents and 2019 Elected Delegates:
- Beginning Friday, November 16 – Elected Delegates
- Instructions for committee/notebook selection, travel, hotel and general DA information emailed to elected delegates. (If you are an Alternate and have received this information, NO ACTION is required until you have received notification from your local president that your status has changed to Delegate.)
- Friday, December 14 – Delegates
- Last day to select committee and choice of format for DA Notebook.
- Wednesday, December 19 – Delegate Travel
- Last day to submit travel request for airfare to be a direct bill to NEA-Alaska.
- Wednesday, January 2 – Hotel Reservations
- After this date we cannot guarantee availability/rate. Please make reservations early as rooms can book up faster than our deadline.
PARSA – An invitation to all rural and small local associations!
- WHEN: Thursday, January 17, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, prior to the start of General Session at Delegate Assembly 2019.
- WHY: We encourage delegates from rural and small locals across the state to attend PARSA. This is an opportunity for delegates to come together to discuss and plan around common issues and to ensure their voices are heard within the larger delegation as statewide business is conducted.
- RSVP: Please check the PARSA box as you register for Delegate Assembly. For more information, visit http://www.neaalaska.org/da
Please contact Susie Smythe at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.