“The proposed Fairbanks public education budget for the 2017-18 school year cuts the number of teachers and raises class sizes in the higher grades but provides for all-day kindergarten at three more elementary schools…” Read the full piece from the Fairbanks Newsminer.
- Senate Education unveils distance learning bill
- The consequences of forcing young kids to sit too long in class
- Will federal deregulation extend to school lunch programming?
- Senate seeks budget testimony, without a schools budget to discuss
- Wrangell School District fills budget gap, but fiscal uncertainty remains