“The proposed Fairbanks public education budget for the 2017-18 school year cuts the number of teachers and raises class sizes in the higher grades but provides for all-day kindergarten at three more elementary schools…” Read the full piece from the Fairbanks Newsminer.
- Innovation Grant Opportunity
- Frustrated over curriculum, training and contract issues, teachers pack Anchorage School Board meeting
- Congratulations 2018 Alaska Teacher of the Year Finalists!
- Hurricane Harvey Relief: Support NEA Members in Houston
- ‘Every year it’s harder to fill the jobs’: Hiring teachers gets increasingly difficult in rural Alaska