“The Senate confirmed Betsy DeVos as education secretary Tuesday by the narrowest of margins, with Vice President Mike Pence casting a historic tiebreaking vote after senators deadlocked over her fitness for the job…” Read the full article from the ADN.
- Senate Education unveils distance learning bill
- The consequences of forcing young kids to sit too long in class
- Will federal deregulation extend to school lunch programming?
- Senate seeks budget testimony, without a schools budget to discuss
- Wrangell School District fills budget gap, but fiscal uncertainty remains