As families, communities and businesses navigate their way through the changes COVID-19 has brought about, we’re all learning how to take on new challenges and find new solutions. Like so many of you, Horace Mann’s response to COVID-19 continues to evolve, and they’re pleased to share their Teacher Appreciation Giveback Program – a program designed to have a meaningful impact on the educators they so proudly serve.
Teacher Appreciation Giveback Program
- Providing all auto customers a 15% credit on two months of auto premiums.*
- Providing a grace period on auto, property, supplemental and life insurance policies for those unable to make payments, through June.
- Extending their personal auto coverage to cover those collecting a fee to deliver food, medicine and other essential goods.
- Continuing to provide free Identity Fraud Advocacy Services through their Educator Advantage Program for home, condo and renter educator customers.
Enhanced support for educators, employees and communities
- Horace Mann has donated $100,000 to support the DonorsChoose “Keep Kids Learning”
- Providing a free, online teaching resource hub.
- Offering financial support to the community where they’re headquartered, including contributions to the United Way of Central Illinois.
- More than 95% of their employees are working remotely to help stay safe – and they’re doing it without reducing service levels.
Visit Horace Mann online for more details on their Teacher Appreciation Giveback Program.
Now more than ever, Americans have a heightened appreciation for the value educators bring to our communities. Horace Mann already had it. Their Teacher Appreciation Giveback Program is just one way for them to show their gratitude.
Thank you for all you do.