NEA Member Benefits (NEA MB) is pleased to announce a new home mortgage loan program for NEA members: the First National Bank of Omaha Home Mortgage for NEA Members. This new program will replace the previous program through Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, which ended August 31, 2018.
The FNBO Home Mortgage for NEA Members will go live on November 1, 2018. While the soft launch of this new home mortgage program will occur when it appears on the NEA MB website, marketing outreach for the program will not commence until early 2019.
Features of the FNBO Home Mortgage for NEA Members include:
· Exclusive member benefit: No loan application, origination, or processing fees (valued approximately at $660)
· Competitive rates
· FNBO Loan Experts to assist members through a dedicated, toll-free number
· Family members (e.g., spouse/domestic partner, parents, children) are eligible to apply
· Low down payment options available
· Choice of refinance or new mortgage loan options and terms (e.g., conventional and jumbo loans with fixed rates and ARMs, and FHA, VA and USDA loans)
· Robust online application platform and online support
· Home Buying Process Quick Guide
FNBO will also be offering Home Equity Lines of Credit beginning at the end of January 2019.
NEA Member Benefits is very excited about bringing this new opportunity for purchasing or refinancing a home to NEA members and their families. If you have any questions about the FNBO Home Mortgage for NEA Members, please contact Marie Mancuso, Manager of Financial Products, at email@example.com or 301-527-6248.
# # #