“Mat-Su school officials looking to slash next year’s budget amid a $10 million deficit are weighing a proposal to outsource 240 custodian and nutritional services jobs…” Read the full story from the ADN.
- Innovation Grant Opportunity
- Frustrated over curriculum, training and contract issues, teachers pack Anchorage School Board meeting
- Congratulations 2018 Alaska Teacher of the Year Finalists!
- Hurricane Harvey Relief: Support NEA Members in Houston
- ‘Every year it’s harder to fill the jobs’: Hiring teachers gets increasingly difficult in rural Alaska