“Mat-Su school officials looking to slash next year’s budget amid a $10 million deficit are weighing a proposal to outsource 240 custodian and nutritional services jobs…” Read the full story from the ADN.
- Senate Education unveils distance learning bill
- The consequences of forcing young kids to sit too long in class
- Will federal deregulation extend to school lunch programming?
- Senate seeks budget testimony, without a schools budget to discuss
- Wrangell School District fills budget gap, but fiscal uncertainty remains