“One thing we were excited about was the discussion around excellent educators and making it easier for Alaska students to become local teachers. When we talked about it, we realized that the traits we value most in our teachers are care, attentiveness and inspiration. When teachers go out of their way to make us feel welcomed and supported, we’re much more willing to work hard. Good teachers are important to our success…” See what else these Anchorage high school students had to say about their education >>
- Senate Education unveils distance learning bill
- The consequences of forcing young kids to sit too long in class
- Will federal deregulation extend to school lunch programming?
- Senate seeks budget testimony, without a schools budget to discuss
- Wrangell School District fills budget gap, but fiscal uncertainty remains