“Teachers have long understood the importance of instilling good citizenship in their students, focusing on social etiquette and how to treat their peers with respect in the course of their daily lives. Today, though, it’s just as important that students understand what kinds of behaviors are acceptable online. Instilling the principles of good digital citizenship can help students become smart, responsible, and respectful members of their online communities…” Read the full piece from Edudemic.
- Senate Education unveils distance learning bill
- The consequences of forcing young kids to sit too long in class
- Will federal deregulation extend to school lunch programming?
- Senate seeks budget testimony, without a schools budget to discuss
- Wrangell School District fills budget gap, but fiscal uncertainty remains