“Teachers have long understood the importance of instilling good citizenship in their students, focusing on social etiquette and how to treat their peers with respect in the course of their daily lives. Today, though, it’s just as important that students understand what kinds of behaviors are acceptable online. Instilling the principles of good digital citizenship can help students become smart, responsible, and respectful members of their online communities…” Read the full piece from Edudemic.
- Innovation Grant Opportunity
- Frustrated over curriculum, training and contract issues, teachers pack Anchorage School Board meeting
- Congratulations 2018 Alaska Teacher of the Year Finalists!
- Hurricane Harvey Relief: Support NEA Members in Houston
- ‘Every year it’s harder to fill the jobs’: Hiring teachers gets increasingly difficult in rural Alaska