“As advocates of growth mindset, we can teach children that heroism does not require obsession with perfection or product. We should show students that we also value process and progress. Heroic stories can help: they teach students about mitigating mistakes, learning from loss, and overcoming adversity, all of which are key elements of growth mindset…” Read the full piece from Edutopia.
- Innovation Grant Opportunity
- Frustrated over curriculum, training and contract issues, teachers pack Anchorage School Board meeting
- Congratulations 2018 Alaska Teacher of the Year Finalists!
- Hurricane Harvey Relief: Support NEA Members in Houston
- ‘Every year it’s harder to fill the jobs’: Hiring teachers gets increasingly difficult in rural Alaska